Wayfair credit card is a credit card that is being issued to the users by Comenity. People always wonder whether this card is worth buying or not.
So just to help you with your commotion, here you will know everything related to Wayfair credit cards.
Uses of the Wayfair credit card
If you are thinking of becoming a cardholder of this credit card then it is worth having a look upon if you are renovating your home and looking for some furniture.
The Wayfair credit card helps its holders in many ways. Such as, the users get both the cashback rewards as well as an option to finance huge shopping over time.
The earned cash rewards can be used further for the purchase of the new furniture.
On the off chance that you don’t cover the equalization before the finish of the 0% intrigue time frame, however, you’ll be hit retroactively with all intrigue collected during the promotion time period.
Benefits and perks of the Wayfair credit card
The cardholders of this credit card are awarded many benefits and perks that can be later utilized for their furniture shopping at the affiliated outlets. The perks of the card include:
- The cardholders can avail $40 as their sign up bonus
- $0 down in the financed shopping
- The holders can get the 12 months of deferred interesting financing
- Shopping with the Wayfair will get them 3% cashback as their rewards
- The benefit of free shipping
Limitations of the Wayfair credit card
Though the Wayfair credit card has perks and benefits at the same time, this card also has certain drawbacks.
The users must know about the drawback of this credit card that includes:
Poor sign up bonus
As you read earlier that the Wayfair credit card offers $40 as a reward for signing up. But this $40 can not be utilized for the smaller purchases.
This bonus is only applicable if you are purchasing something really huge for the affiliate outlets.
Moreover, you can’t consolidate that markdown with the card’s unique financing plan.
Given that numerous other charge cards offer sign-up rewards worth many dollars, this offer is disappointing.
Deferred financial interest plan can be a drawback for the cardholders
The users of the Wayfair credit card will get the agreement stating that if the user doesn’t pay the full payment within the 0% interest time period.
The user is applicable for paying the full interest even if they have not opted for the special financial deal.
Simply, the user is mandatory to pay the full balance within the financial time period.
The users can also get a larger amount then expectations and it is necessary to pay off all the balance.
When utilizing unique financing: Interest will be charged to your Account from the buy date if the special arrangement balance isn’t forked over the required funds inside the limited time period.
The benefit of free shipping doesn’t stretch out to returns. You will have 30 days to restore a thing, however, you will be answerable for the delivery costs except if the thing is blemished or harmed on appearance.
Fees and higher APR
Though this credit card has no annual fee, the APR of this card is really high. It includes a high-interest rate.
Nevertheless, the holders may choose not to pay the interest. For not paying the interest, the holders must pay their full credit card balance within a limited time period.
Some other drawbacks include:
- The interest rate would be high
- It does not include any credit card rewards.
- You don’t earn rewards on every purchase.
How does the Wayfair credit card works
The Wayfair credit card can be used to make payments at the affiliated furniture stores including the AllModern, Joss & Main, Dwell Studio, and Birch Lane.
For more easiness and flexibility of the card, the cardholder can take a solid cashback card i.e the discover it card or the Citi Double Cash.
These cards don’t have an annual fee and you get rewarded with cashback at every purchase.
For making payment via this credit card, the users can mail it in, they can simply call the customer care center, or also they can make the payments online at the official site of the Wayfair credit card.
Make sure you are registered with the comenity bank for making payments via an online method.
The credit cards are not allowed to make payments. Only the users can use their check-in account to make payments. For checking accounts, the user must have the account number along with the bank routing number.
Note: the account number for the check-in account and the debit card are not the same. They both differ.
Payment methods for this credit card
Online payment method
The users can make payment via an online method on the website of the Wayfair credit card.
- You can log in to your Wayfair account on comenity’s site
- Choose the payment option
- Mention the amount to be paid
- Make certain to have your record and steering numbers from the paying record accessible for this procedure.
Credit card method
- For paying via credit card, you can call on the customer care service number
- Fill the account number of the cardholders
- Make sure you have the account number and routing number available with you
Payment via mail
The users of the Wayfair credit card can also make payment via mail.
You must know, you’ll have to send your installment a couple of days before the bill’s expected date to stay away from any late charges as installment might be credited to your record the day it’s gotten.
An overview of the Wayfair credit card
Before getting the credit card, there are certain important points that you need to consider, such as:
- The annual fee for the Wayfair credit card is $0
- APR for this card is 29.24% that is relatively high
- The users get the signup bonus of $40
- The cardholders get the 3% cashback reward while shopping with the affiliated outlets including the AllModern, Joss & Main, Dwell Studio, and Birch Lane.
- On the off chance that your balance is under $25, at that point the full balance. On the off chance that your balance is $25 or more, the more noteworthy of $25 or 3.5% of the new equalization.
- Different Fees: Up to $38 for late installments. Up to $38 for brought installments back. $6 for duplicates of articulations, deals/credit drafts, or checks/cash orders.
How to apply for the Wayfair credit card
If the user wants to apply for the Wayfair credit card, then he/she is recommended to apply for the credit card online.
Applying online is the easiest and the quickest way to get the credit card. The steps for applying this card are as follows:
- Read about the Wayfair credit card
- Go to the official site of the Wayfair credit card
- After this, the user is asked to fill out the form on the website. This form will ask you to fill the details such as your social security number, your annual income, your phone number, and your address.
- Once done with filling the form, the user is required to check the information that they have filled and click on submit.
Thus, you are all done with the process of applying for your credit card.
In case your application gets rejected, you can contact the customer care support for help.
Conclusion for Wayfair credit card
The Wayfair Credit Card is a not so appreciated store card. Its advantages aren’t horrendously noteworthy when contrasted with progressively flexible cards, so it possibly makes sense on the off chance that you normally make huge buys at Wayfair.
And still, at the end of the day, you may discover another money back remuneration card that can make a comparative showing—alongside earning a reward bonus somewhere else.
FAQs for Wayfair credit card
Q- Does the Wayfair credit card have the signup bonus?
Yes, this credit card has a signup bonus reward of $40. But there are certain limitations for using this sign up bonus. This bonus cannot be used on the smaller purchase.
Q- which stores accept the payment via Wayfair credit card?
The affiliate shops such as AllModern, Joss & Main, Dwell Studio, and Birch Lane accepts the payment via Wayfair credit card.
Q- Does the user get the annual reward?
No, the holders of the Wayfair credit card do not offer any annual reward to the users.
Q- How can the earned bonus rewards be redeemed further?
The users can redeem their earned reward at any of the affiliate shops including AllModern, Joss & Main, Dwell Studio, and Birch Lane.
Each time the user makes a purchase on their Wayfair Card at one of the retail destinations, it will acquire focuses that the user can recover for Rewards Dollars to be utilized on a future request.